50+ Best Heart Touching Status, Heart Touching Lines In English For WhatsApp And Facebook 2020

Hey guys, here I have best heart touching status collection, these heart touching lines are the most popular line ever. You must read all the lines and I hope you’ll love these heart touching lines in English, these are easily shareable on WhatsApp and Facebook as a MSG, SMS and status. Do share these heart touching lines with your friends, wishing you a great day!!



 

o   Silent people have the greatest heart.


 

o   When you're happy, you enjoy the music but when you're sad, you understand lyrics.


 

o   I get jealous because I am afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do.


 

o   Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will follow you.


 

o   Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.


 

o   We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain.


 

o   Too much trust sometimes kills you.


 

o   Just because I am smiling, doesn’t mean my life is happy.


 

o   Tears are the last gift of true love.


 

o   A lie is a lie, no matter how big or how small.


 

o   Bad relationships change good people.


 

o   I hope we meet again.


 

o   More expectations break relations.


 

o   The truth is, I`m still waiting for you till now.


 

o   I’m loyal, but it always seems like I’m loyal to the wrong people.


 

o   Every day, I am acting like I am okay but you'll never know the truth.


 

o   When words fail, tears speak.


 

o   I'm not saying I regret meeting you, I just regret trusting you.


 

o   Thanks for texting me first and then ignoring my reply.


 

o   Sometimes, you have to smile to hold back the tears.


 

o   I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me.


 

o   I wish you weren’t in my dreams.


 

o   Memories are the only reason we can’t move on.


 

o   You know my name not my story.


 

o   Not all people in your life are meant to stay.


 

o   I'm slowly giving up.


 

o   Time doesn't really heal a heart it just makes the heart forget about the pain.


 

o   It sucks being ignored by the one person whose attention means the world to you.


 

o   The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect.


 

o   Just because I am smiling, doesn’t mean my life is perfect.


 

o   My life isn’t perfect but I am thankful for everything I have.


 

o   I know you have blocked me, but still I love to watch you blank profile.


 

o   I can’t trust someone who is friends with everyone.


 

o   I’m sorry I was not good enough. But I tried to be.


 

o   Sorry heart, but I am listening to my brain this time. I know better.


 

o   It's sad to be happy alone.


 

o   For some moments in life there are no words.


 

o   Every day, I am acting like I am okay but you'll never know the truth.


 

o   I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.


 

o   You think I have changed. Truth is you never really knew the real me.


 

o   I have lost somebody who wasn’t even mine.


 

o   Sadness does not come from bad circumstances. It comes from bad thoughts.


 

o   I need something more to hold then just a phone.


 

o   You were most precious trophy I had, but I was the best game you played.


 

o   What was my fault?


 

o   The sad part is not that we never talk, it’s that we used to talk every day.


 

o   Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping .


 

o   No one has ever loved anyone the way everyone wants to be loved.


 

o   No matter how much you try to forget, it will always be there.


 

o   I still love you, that is a fact. But a million apologies can't bring me back.


 

o   The most painful goodbyes are the ones never said, but the heart already knows it's over.


 

o   Lies don’t end relationships, the truth does.


 

o   If I delete your number, you are basically deleted from my life.


 

o   I know I have no chance, but somehow I can't stop trying.



 

Do Check Out Other Posts:

ü  Hurt Status

ü  Hindi Shayari

ü  Love Shayari

ü  Motivational Quotes

 


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Thank you for giving me some great captions for next insta pics

    ReplyDelete