Hurt WhatsApp Status And Facebook Status, Best Hurt Status And SMS 2020

When you are hurt it is hard to tell people, here I have collection of whatsapp status and facebook status that are easy to share and these are best hurt status and SMS you will ever read. I hope you’ll love reading these status. Do check it out  LOVE SHAYARI and MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES 




o   You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.


 

o   The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.


 

o   My room is so quiet and empty, it hurts.


 

o   Sometimes the people that you don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you!


 

o   The person you care for the most, is the person you'll let hurt you the most.


 

o   The only ones that can truly hurt you deeply are the ones you love.


 

o   The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.


 

o   Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with lie.


 

o   They hurt me, I hurt them back with kindness.


 

o   Why hurt someone who didn't even hurt you?


 

o   Nothing hurts more than realizing he was everything to you and you were nothing.


 

o   I'm not mad, I'm hurt. There's a difference.


 

o   You don't know how much it hurts when you ignore me.


 

o   The deepest people are the ones who've been hurt the most.


 

o   Love is like a rubber band held at both ends of two people. When one leaves, it hurts the other.


 

o   I hope you'll realize how much you're hurting me someday.


 

o   You only get hurt if you actually give a fuck.


 

o   You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.


 

o   Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!


 

o   What hurts you today, makes you stronger tomorrow.


 

o   Some guys just don’t realize how much one little thing can hurt a girl.


 

o   Sometimes I'm not angry I'm hurt and there's a big difference.


 

o   It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.


 

o   Don’t trust too much, don’t hope too much because that too much can hurt you so much.


 

o   Love always hurts.


 

o   Love is like heaven, but it hurts like hell.


 

o   Don't ask why someone keep hurting you. Ask yourself why you're allowing them.


 

o   It hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were.


 

o   It hurts but it’s okay because we can’t force someone to feel the same as well we feel for them.


 

o   Perfect maturity is when a person hurts you, and you try to understand their situation and don't hurt them back.


 

o   Hurt me with the truth but don't comfort me with a lie.


 

o   I care too much that’s how I get hurt.


 

o   The nicer you are, the easier you're hurt.


 

o   Don't be much closer to anybody because a small change in their behavior hurts a lot.


 

o   If you are still hurt by the breakup, your obviously still not over it.


 

o   I wish I could give you my pain so that you understand how much you hurt me.


 

o   Relationships are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than hurt yourself trying to put it back together.


 

o   I'll never hurt you , what a lie.



Post a Comment

0 Comments