Heart Touching Status - Best Heart Touching lines In English 2020

Hey!! Here is a list of Best Heart Touching Status In English. They are best ever status you have ever read, these Heart Touching Lines are latest and most popular in 2020, you can easily share it on your WhatsApp and Facebook. I hope you will enjoy reading these lines…



You can’t switch off your feelings just because other person did.


I feel crappy inside, like something just broke.


My mouth says I’m ok my fingers text I’m fine my heart says I’m broken


Apologies don't fix broken heart.


Stop wasting your tears on someone who doesn't care to make you smile.


I act like I don’t care, but inside, I care more than you can ever think.


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.


You don’t want to feel.


I feel like everything I do is wrong.


What understand is how a person can tell you so many lies and never feel bad about it.


My weakness is that I care too much.


Things change, but the way you made me feel that never will.


The heart was made to be broken.


Real feelings don’t just go away.


Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.


Never trust those people who don't understand your feelings.


It's hard to move on when you still care.


I don’t hate you, I hate what you have done.


Me and my heart, we got issues. Don’t know if I should hate you or miss you.


I hate the fact that things between us never got better.


I hate to see his face


I don’t hate you, I hate what you have done.


I hate being jealous when I know I should not be.


I hate acting like I don't care when it's really tearing me up inside.


The truth is I can’t hate you, even if I try.


I hate seeing you because you bring back the feelings I tried so hard to forget.


It's so hard to forget someone that you shared so many memories with.


The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.


No matter how hard you try, some people will never change.



Post a Comment

0 Comments