Latest Happy Birthday Wishes For Friends And Best Friends 2020- Happy Birthday My Friend!

Friendship is the greatest blessing, not everyone is lucky enough to have a best friend. In the journey of life we meet lots of people but only few are there who become our soul mate friend. Friendship is a truly unique and special bound in the world. When it is your friend's birthday, to make it memorable you will find such a great way to say happy birthday friend. It could be challenge finding perfect words for birthday wishes for friend, here I have collection of birthday wishes for friend and birthday wishes for best friend. I wish you and your friend long live friendship!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a true friend! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY my lovely friend I wish you every happiness your hurt can hold here is another fabulous year of life you are simply the best.


A special day to say that i care .a special way to say that i am there, in everything you desire ,will be with you forever ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY my bestie! Stay blessed in life.


No birthday gift is enough to match the gift you gave me-the gift of your friendship! Thank you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend. May god bless you, dear.


You are the most beautiful, brilliant, gifted, awesome and interesting friend I have. Hoping your birthday is just as wonderfully special as you are.


On your birthday, I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I cherish every single moment spent with you. I'm sending you my best wishes and i wish you have an awesome birthday.


You are the most beautiful star that shines on earth. You are the brightest light of happiness in my life. Warm wishes to you on your birthday!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend you are a true soul sister and kindred spirit. May your birthday be full of light and love just like you.


Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I'm so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day HAPPY BIRTHDAY


My friend, it's your birthday and you deserve to have the time of your life with plenty of joy, wonder and unforgettable memories to spare.


Finding a great friend is like looking for a four leaf clover. But I did get lucky! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a special person, bringing so much joy to my heart! I cherish every moment that we spend together, dear, and I wish you never ending happiness .


Your birthday, like our friendship, should be a celebration of everything good and plenty, like every piece of your birthday cake and every bite of your birthday ice cream.


Thinking of you on your birthday and hoping that all the happiness you’ve given to others will return to bless you in a thousand fold. Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


For your birthday and every day of the year, I hope you know you have a real friend in me to celebrate the good times and get you through the bad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


 HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great friend! A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. Wishing you a birthday filled with light and love.

On your birthday I wish you success and endless happiness! Wishing you an awesome birthday!


Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May god bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my closest and oldest friend! I feel blessed, because our friendship is a true gift of life.


Today is not just your special day, it is even mine. Because today was the day when my best friend came into this world. If it were not for today, my life wouldn't have been half the fun it is. I owe so much to you. I love you buddy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


 Wish you a beautiful birthday and I hope you get double of everything you want in your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


My dear friend, may your special day be full of beautiful, magical and unforgettable moments!


My dear brother, I wish you a very happy and joyful year ahead. May god love and care you, as you did for me. May you live a long and beautiful life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


May you achieve everything you desire in life. I wish you a very sweet and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May you have an awesome life ahead. Enjoy your day


On your birthday may all that you asked from god be granted to you hundred fold! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweetest friend. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May god bless you.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear, you are amazing you are special you are unique you are kind you are precious you are loved.


Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a friend who is always close to my heart.


You are my special friend, I love you from the core of my heart, I'll keep you near always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend.


May your sweet smile never fade away. I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday. Good bless you.


My crazy, loving, caring and funny friend, life without you would have been a crazy twister. HAPPY BIRTHDAY


 A cute friend like you deserve all the happiness in life, for today and forever in time, HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro, have a nice day!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY you are a beautiful person, inside and out. I hope that you remember that, today and always.


I’m sorry I can't be with you on your special day but I will always be there for you in mind and spirit. I wish for you a wonderful birthday!


You are very special and you deserve the best. I wish you a wonderful life filled with love and happiness. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Wish a fabulous birthday to my cutest baby.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY I pray that god blesses you with all the happiness in this universe. May you prosper and shine everywhere you go.


I just want to wish you lots of luck, good health and yes lots of wealth, on this day, wish you a super birthday, to my lovely bro!


Wishing you an awesome day, with good luck on your way, stay blessed and happy this day, my dear friend on your birthday today


 Dear son, you are like a prince to us. May you have a great year and glorious life ahead. We are always with you. I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the king of my heart, the man of my dreams, and the love of my life.


Your birthday is more special to me than you, because on this day, I got the most precious gift of my life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Though I don’t talk to you every day but you always remain the deepest core of my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dude.


Enjoy every moment of your life may everyday bring something new and exciting for you may this birthday turn out to be as amazing as you!


You are as beautiful today as the first day I saw you. You will always have my heart and my love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our coolest teacher. No words can express all the respect and admiration that we have for you!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY is just a wish, but, I will pray that you get everything my bestie, because you deserve the best in life, and, I pray you don't have to strive, so, stay blessed, wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Thinking of you and the good times we have spent together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to a dear friend who is always close to my heart!


You are the cheese to my macaroni, the butter to my toast, and the sprinkles on my cupcake. You are my other half, and i love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Your friendship means more to me than you can ever know. I celebrate the day that you were born and wish you many blessings in the year to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


May god make each day of your life as golden as you are. May the almighty go on to add more years of happiness and good health to your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY


May you have all the joy your heart can hold, all the smiles a day can bring, all the blessings a life can unfold, may you have God’s best in everything. Wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Post a Comment

0 Comments